The health and safety of our guests is one of our highest priorities.
Our Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being
constantly reviewed and updated based on the latest advice. These will be sent to you
shortly before your stay.
We have updated out terms and conditions to take account of Covid-19.
Some of the things we are doing to help minimise risk:
- Our housekeeping team wear gloves, visors or masks and aprons whilst cleaning.
- We take extra time and care to sanitise door handles, light switches, remote controls
and any regularly touched areas.
- We air the cottages thoroughly.
- We provide hand sanitiser and viral wipes in the cottages.
- We have moved board games to the laundry. Please help yourself and leave any you
use in your cottage.
- We ask that if you read any of the thoughtfully curated selection of books, to leave them out at the end of your stay, so that we can isolate them for 72 hours before returning to the shelves.
- Regularly touched places such as shared gates and doors are sanitised daily.
- We ask that all guests follow current government guidelines on social distancing and washing hands regularly.
- It is really important to us that you feel relaxed and refreshed when you return home so we ask you to do the minimum when you leave:
- Open some windows on each floor
- Leave the bed made with the cushions and quilt folded on the side
- Leave the fridge empty
- Leave the kitchen waste in the kitchen bin
- Deposit any recycling in the recycling bin in the laundry.
Get the most from your break:
- Be patient! Lots of businesses are opening with restricted capacity so there may well be queues!
- Check any restrictions, tickets or bookings required for the places you’re visiting.
- Book restaurants in advance.