We like to keep things straight forward and don’t want you to waste time trying to find a better deal so you can only book direct with us.
You can check if you like, you’ll only find us on Premier Cottages and Sawday’s.
We have a simple nightly rate for low, mid and high season.
Everything you need is included
- Superfast WiFi
- Luxurious White Company linen and fluffy towels
- A decent hairdryer and hot water bottles
- Wood, kindling and eco firelighters for the woodburner
- Great books and local maps
- Wonder around the glorious garden, pick fruit, vegetables and even flowers if you would like too!
There’s only two extras – pets and twin beds. We charge a supplement of £50 for dogs and £15 for twin beds.
What to expect when you arrive
There will be some complimentary items to welcome you on arrival (milk, tea, filter coffee, coffee pods, sugar), gorgeous natural Bramley bath and body products, as well as other essentials such as salt and pepper, washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen paper, cleaning products, toilet paper and tissues.
Additional booking information
Provisional bookings made fewer than 30 days from the start of a booking will be held for 24 hours and can be guaranteed through payment by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Offers and discounts
We offer a 10% discount for:
- Last-minute bookings (within three days of start date) on full week stays
- Single occupancy
- Stays of two weeks or more.
These will be calculated automatically when you book.
We occasionally offer special discounts during the mid and low seasons. These are always on our social media, so keep in touch with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to hear about them first.