Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
When a booking is submitted via our online reservation system guests will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address provided in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when the booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to the our guests by email.
A holiday booking is guaranteed when we receive a non-refundable deposit of 40% of the total holiday cost and a completed booking form. Before this time the booking is provisional and will be held for a maximum of 6 days. Please make payment in pounds sterling by cheque or by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal using our automated payment system on this website.
3 FINAL PAYMENT
Please settle the full balance of the holiday no later than 30 days before the start of the holiday. Should the full balance not be paid on time, the booking may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited. Provisional bookings made fewer than 30 days before the start of the holiday will be held for 24 hours unless payment is made in full.
In the unfortunate event that guests need to cancel their holiday, fewer than 30 days before the start date we will try to rebook the property and, if successful, we will refund monies paid less the deposit. If this is more than 30 days before the start date only the deposit will be forfeited.
We therefore strongly advise guests to take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover these eventualities.
Should guests find they are unwell and unable to travel due to Covid-19 isolation requirements or travel restrictions placed on them by the Government a full refund will be issued up to 7 days prior to arrival. Guests may also choose to postpone their travel or receive a voucher to use within the following 12 months.
5 RIGHT TO REFUSE
We reserve the right to refuse any booking and, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel or alter arrangements made.
If it is necessary to cancel the booking due to circumstances outside our control we will refund in full all monies paid to us for the booking.
Guests are asked not to travel if they have any of the symptoms associated Covid-19 specifically; a new continuous cough; a high temperature and/or a loss of, or change in normal sense of taste or smell.
If guests become unwell during their stay and are unable to return home they will be liable for the rental at the full price listed for the period they stay.
6 ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Please arrive no earlier than 4 pm on the arrival day and vacate the accommodation no later than 10.00am on the departure date in order to allow for cleaning.
7 GUEST OBLIGATIONS
Smoking is not permitted inside the accommodation and preferably not within the grounds.
• We may need to access to guests’ accommodation for maintenance reasons and will endeavour to do this at a convenient time.
• Please be considerate to other guests or neighbours.
• The accommodation should only be used by the guests listed on the booking form.
• Please report any breakages, loss or damage in order for it to be addressed.
• Please do leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition, and put back any furniture that has been moved.
• Guests may be asked to leave their accommodation because of unreasonable behaviour or damage, a pets aggressive behaviour or excessive barking, and in such cases no refund shall be due.
• Please do not use the WIFI provision for any unlawful or illegal purpose.
• Guests are respectfully asked to advise us immediately should anyone become unwell with a new continuous cough, a high temperature during their stay or a loss of taste or smell.
The owners of Benallack Barn shall not be held responsible for the loss of any valuables left on or around the premises and are not liable for any damage, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience whether to person or property which may be sustained in or around the property.
Guests must be responsible for their own and their babies’ safety inside the property and when outside.
We take care to maintain our accommodation to a high standard. Please do notify the us immediately of any problem that may arise so that we can rectify it.